Labor Day weekend is the perfect weekend to kick back and enjoy the last long weekend of summer. Celebrate the weekend in Dayton! Whether drifting down a river in a canoe or kayak, floats your boat, or shopping, attractions and dining are your thing, you definitely won't be bored in Dayton where activity options abound! Below is a list of some Labor Day weekend activities you might enjoy. Be sure to get out and #DiscoverDayton!
Things to Do Labor Day Weekend in Dayton, Ohio
2. Grab a kayak, canoe, paddleboard, or inner tube and hit the water.
3. Take a trip to Aullwood Audubon,Center and Farm to hike some trails, see birds, flora and fauna, pet some animals, and bask in all that nature has to offer.
4. Spend Saturday morning at one of the local farmers’ markets picking up fresh produce and other artisan products.
6. Dayton boasts the nation's largest network of paved trails! Walk or bike along the Miami Valley Trails. 340 miles of connected paved trails-- travel through meadows, scenic countryside, forested areas, and city centers while on the path.
7. Satisfy your thirst for locally brewed craft beer as you take a journey on the Dayton Ale Trail.