December 12, 2020 - December 13, 2020; 10:00am-5:00pm(Sat), 12:00pm-3:00pm(Sun)
Visit the outdoor Christkindlmarkt at Dayton Liederkranz Turner, 1400 East Fifth Street in Dayton, on Saturday, December 12, from 10am to 5pm or Sunday, December 13, from 12noon to 3pm for a taste of the centuries-old Christmas market tradition that originated in medieval Nurnburg, Germany.
Quality vendors will offer hand crafted ornaments, handmade bath soaps and accessories, beer steins, German collectibles, antiques, stained galee, unique jewelry, note cards & gifts, paper cut outs, etc.
December 17, 2020; 3:00pm-7:00pm
Pick up your holiday food preparation items as well as one-of-a-kind gift baskets and enjoy the rustic charms of the Barn at Benham's Grove, 166 N. Main Street, while shopping at the Farmers' Market.
Places To Shop:
- Dayton’s shopping scene includes many shopping destinations like the Dayton Mall, and Town & Country Shopping Center, to unique walkable shopping locations like Austin Landing and more!
- The Oregon District is located in downtown Dayton and is the perfect place to pick up unique local gifts featuring shops like Heart Mercantile and Luna Gifts & Botanicals.
- Shops of Oakwood are located in the beautiful town of Oakwood featuring well known stores like Talbots and Chicos as well as many local shops like Get Dressed Boutique and Blue Turtle Toys.
- Downtown Miamisburg offers another great small town feeling featuring independent stores such as Grandpa Joe's Candy Shop & M&Co.
- 2nd Street Market is the perfect place to pick up last minute ingredients for your holiday dinners and to pick up beautiful artisan gifts.
Complete list of shoppes/shopping centers:
- Cross Pointe Center
- Esther Price Candies
- Miami Crossing District
- Northpark Center
- The Contemporary Dayton
- K12 Gallery & Tejas
- Bing Davis Art Studio
- South Town Centre
- Beck + Call
- Bonnet's Book Store
- Brim on Fifth
- Clash Gallery & Boutique
- Dayton Art Solutions
- Feathers Vintage Clothing
- Omega Music
- Peace on Fifth
- Spice Paradise
- Sterling Studio
Local museums are another great place to look for unique special gifts this holiday season!