Grab your squad and come dressed to slay at the ultimate style fest of the year the 937 Street Style Festival!
The 937 Street Style Festival celebrates creativity and culture here in the Miami Valley through a major indoor event in the heart of Montgomery County. This one-of-a-kind occasion provides an inside look at the world of fashion and design through a diversified program of activities.
Join fashion designers, retailers, up-and-coming creators and local icons as they share their art and vision with the public. The activities include fashion shows, live creative sessions, design showcasing and performances.
With 12 Runway Experiences, as much as hundreds of participants and thousands of visitors expected, the 937 Street Style Festival is a leading platform for fashion, design, music, beauty and shopping trends. (Please Note: Ticket holders for the 937 Street Festival do NOT have access to the Headlining Designer Runway Experience, this requires an additional ticket.)
More than twenty fashion retailers, Art Galleries, designers, and restaurants are invading the Montgomery County Fairgrounds to satisfy all the desires of festival-goers! Proceeds will go towards securing a venue that addresses every aspect of the fashion industry in one synergistic place where design and fashion professionals and entrepreneurs can work and prosper together.
This is your day to indulge in fun and fashionable moments a galore, including:
• Live performances
• Cool sounds brought to you by DJ Danny Diaz and Dors E
• The House of (DE-FI)ance Day Party featuring a brunch
• Live fashion show featuring the best looks from the crowd, local retailers, and Hair Stylist
• Curated conversations with the Headlining Designers, Style Boss Honorees, and more
• Interactive moments with your favorite local brands and influencers
• Meet & greets with editors and style experts
• Kids Zone loaded with exciting activities for our fashionable minis
• Loads of Instagrammable moments plus so much more!
• Don’t miss the ultimate celebration of Community, Culture and Style!
Ticket Required for Entry.
$25 in advance/ $40 for brunch
• Children (15 & younger) must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket for entry.
• Valid State ID will be required at check-in.
• Schedule and appearances subject to change.
• No refunds due to schedule or other changes will be issued.
• Find answers to FAQ
Do I need a ticket to attend?
• Tickets are required for entry. Pre-purchase of your ticket is highly suggested.
Can I purchase a ticket on site?
• Attendees may purchase tickets onsite.
Is re-entry allowed?
• Re-entry is allowed if you keep your wrist band on.
Is my ticket transferable?
• Tickets are transferable
Can I bring my own food + water?
• No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Prohibited items include:
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Animals (except service animals)
• Backpacks, Bags or Purses larger than 10 by 10 by 16
• Balls, Frisbees, or other projectiles
• Bicycles, scooters, skateboards or skates
• Fireworks or other incendiary devices
• *Food and Beverages (except those sold by event vendors)
• Glass bottles or containers
• Ice chests and coolers of any size
• Illicit drugs
• Laser Lights/Pointers
• Smoking or the use of E-Cigarettes
• Sticks or poles
• Unauthorized literature or promotional giveaways
• Any item deemed unsafe or a potential annoyance to staff or guests
- Saturday, Mar 21, 2020
- Location: 645 Infirmary Road, Montgomery County Fair & Fairgrounds, OH
- Phone: (937) 224-1619
- Time: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Price: $25 in advance/ $40 for brunch