Family Weekends & Other Activities in downtown Dayton during the Dayton Holiday Festival, presented by DP&L.
HOURS VARY AT EACH VENUE, PLEASE CHECK INDIVIDUAL EVENTS!
- The Tike's Shoppe - A special shop run by kids for kids - and priced within a kid's budget! November 24-December 23
- Wintergarden Wonderland - Come see the magical Rike's department store holiday window displays! November 24-December 31
- Virginia Kettering's Holiday Train Display Visitors of all ages can view this beloved, one-of-a-kind model train display in the Kettering Tower lobby
- Pizza with Santa at Uno's - Have a special lunch with Santa! December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, & 17; 11 a.m.
- Family Movie Series at The Neon - Bring the family for fun, festive films. December 2, 9, & 16; noon
- Noontime Entertainment - December 5-15 weekdays at Various downtown buildings.
NEW - Ride the Sugarplum Shuttle - Friday and Saturday Evenings in December, 6-8 p.m.
For a fun and festive way to get around downtown, hop on the free Sugarplum Shuttle! Downtown pedal wagons will deck their hauls with holiday music, lights, and more, and run routes through the Oregon District and between RiverScape and the Schuster Center downtown. Sponsored by PNC.
- Friday, Dec 1, 2017 - Saturday, Dec 23, 2017
- Location: Downtown Dayton, OH
- Phone: (937) 224-1518
- Time: Dec. 1: Oregon District only Dec. 2: RiverScape-Schuster; Oregon District Dec. 8: RiverScape-Schuster; Oregon District Dec. 9: Oregon District only Dec. 15: RiverScape-Schuster; Oregon District Dec. 16: Oregon District only Dec. 22: RiverScape-Schuster; O
- Price: Free Event