Started in 2011 in Charlotte, North Carolina, F3 has grown to more than 26 states and 1,400 scheduled workouts a week through the volunteer efforts of men whose lives have been changed by their involvement with the group.
The three Fs in our name stand for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith — the last of which we define as not one specific religion or faith system, but simply a belief in something outside oneself.
F3 participants range in age from the 4-, 5- and 6-year-olds who participate in F3 Dads workouts each summer to men in their 60s and 70s — and even one in his 80s!
Our workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
We welcome men of all fitness levels to our workouts and have no requirement for membership other than that you show up at the appointed time and place and follow what the workout leader (the “Q” in F3 lingo) does.
The F3 Credo is: Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
- Saturday, Jan 12, 2019 - Saturday, Dec 28, 2019
- Location: 1700 Delco Park Drive, Delco Park, OH
- Phone: (937) 296-2486
- Time: 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM