The region’s largest outdoor ice skating rink opens Friday, Nov. 26, for season-long, family-friendly fun on the banks of the scenic Great Miami River in downtown Dayton.
OPENING HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE VISIT THE METROPARKS WEBSITE OR CALL THE ICE RINK AT (937) 278-2607 TO CONFIRM HOURS. ESPECIALLY DURING PERIODS OF SEVERE OR UNCOOPERATIVE WEATHER THE ICE RINK MAY NOT BE OPEN.
Sheltered under the covered pavilion, the MetroParks Ice Rink measures 70' x 150' and sets the scene as a perfect winter wonderland in downtown Dayton. With its appeal to both young and old, the experience of skating at the MetroParks Ice Rink is fast becoming a holiday tradition for Miami Valley families looking for something fun to do together, and with its location along the riverfront, the MetroParks Ice Rink also is a great way to experience the outdoors during cooler weather.
Special Holiday Hours
- Christmas Eve 11 AM – 5 PM
- Christmas Day 1 – 5 PM
- New Year’s Eve 11 AM – 10 PM
- New Year’s Day 1 – 8 PM
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day 11 AM – 5 PM
- President’s Day 11 AM – 5 PM
- Friday, Nov 26, 2021 - Sunday, Feb 27, 2022
- Location: 111 E. Monument Avenue, Riverscape MetroPark, OH
- Phone: (937) 278-2607
- Price: Admission fee (including skates): $8 daily Skaters ages 3 and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.