Woodland Lights 2021
- Countryside Park
- 895 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
- Countryside Park
- Washington Township, OH
We are thrilled to return for our 2021 season! Woodland Lights offers a fantasy land of holiday lights and displays along a half-mile wooded path. The month-long festival has more lights, more vignettes, and the same winter whimsy that enchants thousands of visitors every year.
New for 2021 - The Rieck Express train!
For the first year ever, visitors can stroll through the ten acres of sparkling light and whimsical displays or take a ride on the Rieck Express train along a new path! Climb aboard this colorful four car train that seats up to sixteen and take a scenic ride that winds past the Pollinator Garden and the vernal pond, creating a treasured new memory for long-time visitors.
As always, Woodland Lights offers the beauty of lights sparkling along a half-mile wooded path and reflecting against a woodland pond, plus a view of whimsical characters preparing for the holidays. A variety of amusements and concessions round out the month long celebration including a community favorite: Pet Nights. All of it takes place against a backdrop of holiday music.
Nightly activities include:
- Train Rides – Trains take visitors on a nostalgic tour of the park and off the beaten path.
- Santa Claus – Have your camera ready to take a photo with Santa!
- Live Animals – Visit with Santa's reindeer and give them tasty treats!
- Festival Food – Pretzels, hot cocoa, funnel cakes, and more!
Visit with Santa
As always, Santa will be tucked cozily by the fireplace in our historic log cabin, waiting for children to share their wish lists with him. Have your camera ready to take a photo with Santa or any of the costumed characters and animated vignettes you will encounter along the path.
For a full schedule of nightly activities, and to buy tickets in advance visit our website!
- Friday, Nov 19, 2021 - Sunday, Dec 26, 2021
- Location: 895 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Countryside Park, OH
- Phone: (937) 433-0130
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: Admission is $7 | Free for Ages 2 & under. Tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific date and time.