Back To Previous Page
RiverScape River Run makes our downtown riverfront more accessible for the entire community. The amenity creates a long list of benefits for downtown Dayton and the region, including:
- A safer river. Improved water quality and aquatic habitats.
- Continued flood protection.
- An opportunity for the community to connect with the river in the urban core.
- A dynamic downtown scene for residents, businesses and visitors.
- A regional recreation destination.
A more vibrant city that will attract and retain the talented workforce we need to continue to grow Dayton’s economy. RiverScape River Run opens the downtown river to a beautiful seven-mile paddle from Eastwood MetroPark on the Mad River, through downtown to the Carillon Historical Park and University of Dayton area.
- Open For Business: